Saturday

Evolve MMA: Asia's Top MMA Academy

Evolve Mixed Martial Arts® is Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.  Evolve MMA ranks among the best academies in the world for Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.  http://www.evolve-mma.com

Here are some quick facts:

-Evolve is the #1 MMA academy in Asia.

-The elite Evolve Instructor Team is the largest and most experienced team in Asia.

-It has over 450 years of championship experience.

-Evolve Instructors and Fighters have won multiple World Championships in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, and No Gi Grappling.

-It has also competed and won at the top MMA events in the world such as the UFC, the Art of War, etc.

-Evolve has a staff of 37 world-class instructors including 10 World Champions

-The flagship academy for Evolve is the largest and most state-of-the-art martial arts facility of its kind in Asia.

-Evolve has 3 locations in Brazil and Singapore.

-It offers the largest and most convenient class schedules in Singapore.

-Evolve offers one of the most comprehensive course offerings in Asia with Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Submission Grappling, Boxing, Wrestling, FightShape, and many other courses.

-Evolve has been featured by CNN, ESPN, StarSports, Men's Health, Shape, New York Times, Reuters, ABC News, EuroSport, Straits Times, China Post, Jakarta Globe, Business Times, and many other top media around the world.

Here are some testimonials:

"If you want to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, or MMA, you cannot find a better place to train. Evolve is one of the best academies in Asia, if not the best. It is the first and only Renzo Gracie Academy in Asia for a reason.  You have the highest quality instruction in the world at Evolve.  How many times in your life can you learn from World Champions in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Boxing in the same day?  At Evolve, it is every day!  Just remember that great teachers make great students!  Gordinho was one of my top guys and now he is your teacher at Evolve"
-Master Renzo Gracie, Legendary Fighter/Teacher and 6th Degree BJJ Black Belt

"Evolve Mixed Martial Arts is the most authentic Muay Thai school outside of Thailand. It is the largest official Sityodtong Gym besides the main one in Pattaya. The Evolve Muay Thai instructors have all trained with me since they were children - Nuengpichit Sityodtong, Chatri Sityodtong, Yoddecha Sityodtong, Daorung Sityodtong, and Saknarong Sityodtong.  What is taught at Evolve is exactly the same as what is taught at the Sityodtong Gym in Thailand. How do I know? Because I am the founder, Kru, and owner of the Sityodtong Gym in Thailand."
-Kru Yodtong Senanan, Thailand's most influential Muay Thai Grandmaster

"Thank you to my teachers for everything - Gordo, Gordinho, Chatri, Nueng, Jak, and everybody who helps me.  Evolve MMA is heaven for a professional fighter like me.  To have the best in the world in each discipline is unbelievable.  I don't think there is another MMA academy like this one in the world.  I am in the best shape of my life and my skills have improved so much.  The results speak for themselves - I am 3-0 in the UFC since joining Evolve MMA.  I need this team to help me fulfill my dream of becoming World Champion.  I am so happy."
-Rafael Dos Anjos, UFC Lightweight Contender

"The Instructors at Evolve are very experienced and technical.  It is a great place to train.  It's Evolve all the way!"
-Janet Lee, 22 year old female student

"Evolve has made a dramatic difference to my life; not only to my fitness but also to my general happiness and self confidence.  The instructors are inspirational; they create an atmosphere where you can go beyond what you initially thought possible.  Going to Evolve is the highlight of each day for me.  I am totally addicted!  I have made so many friends at Evolve, it's like an extended family.  It would have taken years (if ever) to meet such great people through living everyday life"
-Tracey Jennings, 38 year old female student

 "I'm an Evolve member and I love it!  It is the only place where you can learn from World Champions and top instructors.  Above all, there is a great sense of camaraderie at Evolve among instructors, students, and staff.  Everyone is so friendly and supportive.  Another thing is that the schedule is by far the most convenient in Singapore.  7 days a week with 10 classes per day!  The facilities are incredible, too.  Nothing comes even close to Evolve."
-Charles Hewitt, 47 year old male student

"I didn't know anything about martial arts when I joined Evolve almost 5 months ago.  Now, I've lost 21 kgs and have more discipline.  As I improved my skills in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I felt my self-confidence grow.  My fitness is so much better too.  Before I could barely even do any warm-ups and now I can do warm-ups without even breaking a sweat.  And my studies are better than ever.  Thank you to the Evolve Instructor Team!  They are always there to help anyone achieve their dreams and goals"
-Brice Tan, 15 year old male student