Thursday

This Is the Power of Martial Arts!


"Martial arts gave me the ability and strength to be fearless, to follow my dreams and to live life to the fullest. Martial arts brought me back from the edge, where I was on the verge of self-destruction. Martial arts saved my life" – Leonard Leo, Evolve MMA Student

Congratulations to Leonard Leo on winning the bi-weekly Evolve Anniversary Contest!  His story is an absolute must read.  Here it is:

I wrote a note nearly 2 years ago expressing my gratitude towards martial arts. Till today, I still mean each and every single word I've said in that note. 



Just over 3 years ago, I was on the verge of completely giving up on myself, walking away from everything I've ever had. A series of setbacks I've experienced in both my academic and personal life had completely broken me, mentally and physically. I was on verge of losing control of my life completely. I could vividly remember the looks of utter disappointment on the faces of my parents, the words that they said to me. They too, were on the verge of giving up on me. I was only 17 years old. Read more...


Evolve Mixed Martial Arts® is Asia's premier brand of MMA academies. With World Champions in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Wrestling, and No Gi Grappling, Evolve MMA is the top martial arts training organization in Asia. It ranks among the best martial arts academies in the world.