Tuesday

A Message from Professor Gordinho



Dear Evolve Family,

Today it is Gordinho, writing in the blog. (I have someone to make sure the grammar is 100% :) hehe! I just wanted to announce that I will be moving from Evolve Singapore to Evolve Brazil in the next couple months due to both family commitments and the expansion opportunities for Evolve Brazil. Living in Asia has been a great experience and my family truly enjoyed it. All of you guys made it a wonderful experience. The good news is that we have built a very strong foundation for the Evolve BJJ Program in Singapore with all of our top Black Belts and World Champions like Brodinho, Zoro, Almiro, Alex, etc. In fact, the BJJ Program is much farther along in 2 years than I thought it would be. So I am very happy that all of our students will continue to receive the best training anywhere. Even though I will be returning to Brazil, I will still be responsible for the BJJ Program for Evolve MMA in Singapore and the rest of the world. Also, my long time friend and 3rd degree Black Belt, Rodrigo Ribeiro, is coming this week to become a permanent instructor here in Singapore. Of course, I will be sending more of the top Black Belts and World Champions to Evolve Singapore for all of you guys to learn a lot of great jiu-jitsu! Lastly, I will be coming here 3-4 times per year to make sure that the Evolve BJJ Program remains the best in Asia. Don't worry, everyone! I will work very hard with everyone at Evolve MMA in Singapore to make sure that you guys get only the best training.

Of course, I am sad to leave Singapore with all of you guys here. I will be here until early April before my family and I head to Brazil. I plan to come back to Singapore again around June. In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, I am here for you guys always.

See you on the mats in Evolve Singapore and Evolve Brazil!!! OSSS!!!

With love and respect,
Gordinho


Evolve Mixed Martial Arts® is Asia's premier brand of MMA academies. It is the top martial arts training organization in Asia. Evolve MMA ranks among the best academies in the world for Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.