Tuesday

Training in Thailand

Greetings, Everyone! Here is our latest report from a few members of the official Evolve Fight Team. Chatri Sityodtong and Mitch Chilson are training at the legendary Sityodtong Gym in Pattaya, Thailand for their upcoming professional Muay Thai fights in December. Sityodtong Gym has produced the most Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champions in the history of Muay Thai in Thailand.

Mitch Chilson reports, "It is my first time at Sityodtong Gym and everyone is so nice to me. Nuengpichit Sityodtong is kindly looking after me and my training. As you probably know, he is a Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champion. So I am learning an immense amount. My cardio is in excellent shape. They tell me that I fight like an American though. But I am an American!"

As everyone on Team Evolve knows, Mitch's cardio is ALWAYS in great shape. So no surprise there! He is our Director of Strength and Conditioning and Southeast Asia's leading authority on peak athletic performance. He is also a professional Muay Thai fighter. So he practices what he preaches!

Chatri Sityodtong reports, "I had a horrible mini training session today with Yoddecha. The flight from New York and the jet lag killed my cardio for today. Without sleep in the last 24 hours, it is hard to perform at a high level. A very frustrating day. I am looking forward to training 2x a day tomorrow though!"

In other news, Yoddecha Sityodtong, Nuengpichit Sityodtong, and Daorung Sityodtong will be arriving in Singapore this Friday. Evolve Mixed Martial Arts is fortunate to have such elite World Champions and instructors teach Muay Thai at Evolve. Between Yoddecha, Nuengpichit, Chatri, and Daorung, they have a combined 100 years of Muay Thai experience.

Until next time!

Best,
Team Evolve

Based in Singapore, Evolve Mixed Martial Arts is one of Asia's top MMA gyms with Muay Thai classes, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes, MMA classes, and much more.