Monday

Evolve Video Blog (Feb 14, 2011)


Hi Evolve Family

My name is Joshua Ong and I am the new Executive Producer at Evolve MMA! For those of you wondering, the former superstar Executive Producer at Evolve, Daniel Koh, is now back in school.

Film is my passion in life and I've been doing it professionally for a few years now. I quit my job at a top media company to join Evolve MMA because I had to find out what all the excitement and buzz was about! The thing that attracted me to Evolve is its wonderful spirit of excellence, family, dreams, and passion. I also love the motto, "Achieve Greatness Within," because it applies to each of us in our efforts to become the best human being that each of us can be. And I have secretly always wanted to learn martial arts!

The Evolve Video Blog #12 is my first effort for Evolve. Given the Chinese New Year, I thought it would be cool to find out what everyone's New Year Resolutions and dreams are. I hope that all of you enjoy it as much I did filming it. I am so happy to be a part of Evolve, doing my dream job! :) I look forward to meeting everyone!

Your sincerely,
Joshua Ong




Evolve Mixed Martial Arts® is Asia's premier brand of MMA academies. It is the top martial arts training organization in Asia. Evolve MMA ranks among the best academies in the world for Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.